They’re finally here – new products for 2012!
I’ve been dying to show all of you some new products that I offer to clients. Brand new albums, books, cases, and displays!
Instead of making separate blog posts every few weeks, I decided to place all my new products into one mega-blog post since they’ve been long overdue for show and tell. This means, get ready to see a TON of photos.
If you wish to know more information about any of these items (sizes, rates, etc) then shoot me an e-mail or use the contact tab above. I’d love to help out.
Also, I hope you guys enjoy my awesome carpet.
- New Slipcovers! These classy, stylish covers are made to protect your precious flush-mount album. The ‘Black Stripes’ slipcover is shown below. It comes with a two-button closure and an optional ribbon to match your album. Different colors and designs are available.
- Introducing the new flush-mount wedding album. It comes standard in luxurious, thick leather with a print cameo on the front cover. Your names and the date of your wedding will be engraved. It’s the classic wedding album. 60-page 10×10 album shown – more sizes and colors are available. A photo cover, metal cover, acrylic cover, and a two-tone leather cover are also available.
- Each page of a flush-mount album lays flat, allowing for a panoramic spread. Pages are printed on a smooth, luster surface allowing for a crisp, clean look for your album. There is no gutter in the middle. Take note of the design of the pages as you go through them – I design each and every page in a way that a storyline is created.
- As you can see below, each flush-mount album page is very thick. The album shown below comes in regular black edging. Silver, gold, and all-black edging is available.
- Introducing the Modern Photo Book – a thinner, more affordable option for smaller events, engagement sessions, guest photo books, and wedding books for parents. A custom-designed satin photo cover is standard. 60-page 10×10 book is shown. The noticeable crease near the bind of the book goes away when a lighter colored photo cover is used. A leather cover with an optional cameo, a metal cover, and an acrylic cover are also available.
- Pages are printed on a smooth, luster surface allowing for a crisp, clean look for your book. Each page lays flat with no middle gutter.
- The pages are thinner, making them more compact than a flush-mount album.
- Here’s another Modern Photo Book that I designed for Gladson & Blessy.
- Introducing Framed Prints! Frames are displays that will always stay in style. An 11×14 print on a 2″ inch bronze frame is shown. You might not be able to see it, but this photo is covered with acrylic! Acrylic is a clear plastic that resembles glass but stays strong and protects your print. More frames are available.
- A 12×18 print on a 2″ inch black frame shown.
- New Canvas Gallery Wraps! These awesome displays are great for your home. A canvas print is wrapped around a wooden frame. A 12×18 1.5″ inch wrap is shown. Gallery wraps are also available on a 2.5″ inch frame.
- This is one of my favorites. A 12×18 Float Wrap is shown. It really floats on your wall!
- Okay, I lied. There’s a gatorboard block backing behind each float wrap – available in either a 3/4″ or 1.5″ inch block.
- This is the Standout mount – a print that is pasted onto either a black, white, wood, or stainless steel block. A 12×18 Standout is shown with wood edging.
- Standout mount with black edging
- Standout mount with stainless steel edging
- If you’re one of my wedding clients, you’ll receive this in the mail when your photos are ready. Your photos will arrive as digital files on DVD in a customized case.
- If you have an engagement session with me, you’ll get something like this – standard. A customized CD in a cool CD tin.
If you have any questions regarding any of these products, let me know.